Main Menu

Check out these GREAT Deals!

Learn to Paint:  With "A Real Art Lessonby D.G. Phelps Now at:   http://bit.ly/1vin4Xw

Learn to Speak Spanish:  Buy "Rocket Spanish" NOW at http://bit.ly/1lVarAD

Generate Blog Content Instantly:  With "Rocket Content WizardVisit  http://bit.ly/1lfIvrp

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What is a Tech Intern? Find out and get RICH!

Tech Intern

Being a Tech Intern Rocks!  Here's Why...

Tech Intern work is NOT What You Think.  If you think it is interesting work that can put you on easy street - and win everything for you that you want in life then - well - maybe it IS what you think.
I think I made a horrible mistake. I remember telling my parents and all of my friends and teachers that I wanted to be a commercial airlines pilot. Mind you, you're talking to a kid who has had his license suspended more times than I can count on one hand.

Anyway, instead of telling them that I wanted to do something as mundane as flying people back and forth to a destination, I should have told them I wanted to be a tech intern. I know, I know, you're probably thinking I'm crazy, but what I'm about to show you will probably make you reconsider all of your life choices.

Tiffany Zhong, a photographer based out of Paolo Alto was doing a friendly deed by tweeting out some intern openings at some pretty reputable tech companies. Curiosity killed the cat, so they say. My curiosity was piqued, so I clicked the tweet, and what I found next blew my mind.

Click HERE for Rest of Story 


Sincere Product Reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment