Main Menu

Check out these GREAT Deals!

Learn to Paint:  With "A Real Art Lessonby D.G. Phelps Now at:   http://bit.ly/1vin4Xw

Learn to Speak Spanish:  Buy "Rocket Spanish" NOW at http://bit.ly/1lVarAD

Generate Blog Content Instantly:  With "Rocket Content WizardVisit  http://bit.ly/1lfIvrp

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Zyllion ZMA-13-BK Shiatsu Massage Pillow with Heat (Review)

Shiatsu Massage Pillow with Heat
Shiatsu Massage Pillow with Heat

Shiatsu Massage Pillow with 4 Heated Massage Nodes

Delicious!  That is how I describe the relaxing experience delivered by this Shiatsu Massage Pillow.  I just bought one of these puppies for myself, and let me just say – WOW!
Given the price of this pillow (less than $50.00), you might have some doubts about whether or not this Shiatsu Massage Pillow can deliver.  Well, just put those doubts aside and get ready for a fantastic relaxation experience.
First, though, let us become familiar with this wonderful stress management tool.  Here are the highlights
  • Powerful motor drives 4 Deep-Kneading Shiatsu Massage Nodes.
  • In-Node Heating function heats massage nodes to sooth aching muscles.
  • 6-cm ultra slim ergonomically designed body is perfect for use with multiple body areas.
  • Adjustable Strap secures cushion to your favorite chair.
  • Programmed with 20-minute Auto Shut-Off to ensure safety.
The Zyllion Shiatsu Massage Pillow delivers a true massage type experience where you need it, back, shoulders, neck or even the lower body parts if need be.  Unlike the Shiatsu massager built into some folk’s super expensive Shiatsu chairs, this puppy is very portable, and can be used all over your body and in any location, even in your car. 
Perhaps most importantly, the Zyllion Shiatsu Massage Pillow gives a super EFFECTIVE massage.  Twenty minutes with the The Zyllion Shiatsu Massage Pillow, and I felt as though I had been in for chiropractic therapy.
The effects are long lived, lasting for days, before I need to use the pillow again, although one certainly can use it every evening to massage away the day’s stresses.  The fact is, however deep your offending kinks might hide, this Shiatsu Massage Pillow can reach them.
The motor that drives the four massage heads is powerful enough to really dig in there.  I'm a heavy guy, and thought that if I put this thing behind me and leaned in on it, that my weight would stall the motor.  Not so, and if I cannot stop it, YOU probably cannot either, so be careful with this massager that you do not do yourself harm.
In addition, the heat function is much more than a gimmick.  When heat function is on (you can turn it off) the massage heads glow read.  While the heated nodes are entirely comfortable, you can readily feel this heat when the massage heads are digging in, bringing any knots to their knees.
The twenty-minute shutoff is a vital function.  The motors that drive the massage heads are so powerful that you do not want to fall asleep and leave this massager running.  You might possibly awake to serious  damage.  Since falling asleep is extremely likely (I have), the device has been programmed to automatically shut off after twenty minutes.

What Customers Say

Customers love this pillow.  Seeing, as I am one of them, I can certainly understand their excitement.  Of 849 reviews at amazon, well over 700 of these are above three stars.  This earns the Zyllion Shiatsu Massage Pillow an overall rating of 4.5 stars.  That rating is well earned.
The complaints are mostly subjective, as you might expect, but a ding is a ding, so we explore these issues. 
Some complaints centered on the stability of power cord.  Customers complain that it comes apart during use, but I have no such problem.  One just has to be sure to press firmly the connections together and the cord holds together just fine.
Others say the unit worked well for a use or two and then quit.  While this can happen to any product, I have not had any problems with the pillow that I purchased.  Right out of the box it functioned as advertised – and it still does.
Some say the motors struggle to spin.  Again, the pillow that was sent to me does NOT manifest any problems whatever, and I imagine that the other three, four and five star reviewers found no issue here either.  As I said before, I am rather heavy, and those massage heads do not stall or struggle, no matter how heavily I lean in on them. 
For this reason, one needs to learn to work cautiously with this pillow, to make adjustments for massage depth and location.  If you lean in too heavily, the motors will turn anyway (mine do) and the massage heads can cause pain.  Learn to work with the pillow and you will be fine, and of course, there is always the automatic shutoff should you fall asleep with the Shiatsu Massage Pillow engaged.
If there might be only a few true bargains left in life, the Zyllion Shiatsu Massage Pillow is certainly one of them.  For less than fifty bucks, you can end each day with a quality Shiatsu massage.  The Shiatsu Massage Pillow is a real gift to those who suffer from neck and back pain as I did.  I do not suffer from this problem anymore, and I have the Zyllion Shiatsu Massage Pillow to thank for that.  I hope you relish it as much as I.
Good Luck!
Mason.
Buy This Product at Amazon:   http://amzn.to/1Md5U6g
Sincere Product Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment